We all know that traditional ways of increasing your business visibility through newspaper, TV, banners, leaflets are dying very fast and businesses are moving towards digital marketing. The reasons are obvious. It is cheaper, more effective, gives faster results, gets you the targeted audience and its reach is local to global.
Businesses that are not present on the Web will regret for the incurred loss after two years. Internet has, in fact, revolutionized the business world.
How are we different?
Many businesses and service providers think that by creating a website they have made the required web presence. We think differently and have strategic plans. We believe:
- Web presence means not only creating a friendly website but also continuously feeding it with 360 degree content (Textual Blogs, E-Books, Videos, Audios, Images, Slides & PDFs) as per the new and regularly updated Google algorithm.
- Google algorithm has completely changed ever since 2012 when Google introduced Panda, Penguin and Humming Bird updates and has been sophisticatedly updating them after every three to six months. Most of the businesses and marketers are not able to cope with these updates and earning penalties rather than appreciations contrary to their claims. They are still buying bad links and hits with “Blackhat Tricks” and are facing wrath of the Google.
- According to the new Google Algorithm, “Content is King” and “presence on social platforms gives birth to princes”. We follow the guidelines strictly.
- Besides producing well optimized and continuously updated and fresh content, we create the web presence of businesses on all social platforms such as Youtube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Quora etc. for all-round business growth.
- Apart from the aforesaid strategy, we supplement our plans by using paid media advertisements advantageously which are explained below.
- By doing all these things we assure that you will get the results within 2-3 months’ period.
- It is imperative to create and run region-wise marketing plan in India as the audience is prone to using different keywords. This is mainly because of different lifestyle and cultural variations. This will get us good results from all quarters at no extra cost.
Major shortcomings in the non-seo websites:
- Very less content
- Content not optimized as per the new Google Algorithm
- Lack of variant and 360 degree content (Videos, Audios, PDFs/E-Books, Blogs , Images, Slides etc)
- Content not customer-friendly. Providing more and more information regularly brings visitors to the website and they get converted into potential customers. The website lacks all this.
- No forms for getting subscribers who would like more information concerning business.
- No Call-to-Action available on the website other than “Contact Us” page.
- No spam protection
- No presence on social platforms.
Paid Media Advertisements
- Adwords Campaigns
We will also be creating Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Google Adwords campaigns after identifying and researching keywords for our targeted audience. We regularly monitor, recreate and retarget the audience to convert the visitors into clients and help in making them loyal customers and evangelists.
- Facebook Campaigns
Besides the Adwords Campaigns, we will be creating, optimizing and running the facebook advertisements as per the requirement and targeting all strata of the Indian society. This is a new technical area wherein only experts can create cost-effective advertisements.
- Creating Youtube Video advertisements
Our team has members having special techniques for creating advertisements and running them on Youtube Channels. It is such an area which needs close coordination and brainstorming among technical and strategic team members.
Panchkula (Opp. Vatika Garden)
(near Ind. Area Ph-II, Panchkula).